What do you think of lawyers?

My opinion on Lawyers… well, I believe lawyers are misunderstood people, most of them striving to do well in society, trying to protect people and help those who need representation. The world is a mean place, and without the legal representation of a lawyer, most people would be “overrun” by the government, and other people. Personally I have not had to “deal” with a lawyer, but when I was a young child, I was fascinated by courtroom movies, where a man, or woman would stand and speak with passion… and the entire room would listen to them! They have meaning and bring justice to those who deserve it. Personally I think we should all be thankful for having lawyers around, it’s not like an average person can walk into a courtroom and do what they do… besides the fact that they can dominate a courtroom, and eloquently persuade a situation, most of the time lawyers are found researching, reading and writing, sitting behind a desk… its only about 10% of their time can they be found in the court room. So, the next time you want to bad mouth a lawyer, think about what would happen if you were in the Bellagio hotel, and slipped while exiting the shower, there were supposed to be non slip, grip pads on the bottom of the tub, but there weren’t. Would you sue for your broken hip? Who would you call? A lawyer… so, to summarize my opinion… I think lawyers are very useful members of society, and I also believe they provide a great service for the public… the day might come when I will need to call on a lawyers help, and probably the same for you!
Thanks for reading!
Aaron

3 comments:

  1. It's refreshing to hear positive comments about lawyers. I'm sure a very small percentage of law students go through school with career goals of screwing people over and being dishonest. Maybe that’s just me being an optimistic person, but I feel that the majority of lawyers are there to help you, and if they help you they end up helping themselves as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree, as messed up as most lawyers are (doing it for the money rather then for whats the right thing), some people can't really defend for themselves. I for one am horrible at speaking for myself, even if I'm absolutly positive at what I'm arguing over I usually get blown over by someone who "speaks well". So its kinda nice to have that extra help by yourside to help you incase of an messed up inccident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog, it gives a positive outlook on lawyers. You made it clear that people could possibly be in need of a lawyer when something goes wrong in his or her way. Some of us take lawyers for granted and or we don’t know what they really can do for us. I only wish that all lawyers would understand all sides of the story and not just focus on their clients--because they might be the ‘bad guy’. Although, laws aren’t made that way—when I come to think of it, it makes it seem that lawyers are pretty faithful to their client after all. Even if a lawyer is paired up with a client he/she rather not work with. They don’t discriminate and have to do their best job help defend their client regardless. These are some of the things I thought about when commenting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

The Latest:.

I have to say that 2017 has been epic  interesting... Thinking about the past several years and wrapping that up in a blog post, a blog t...